Elli E. Forum  

Zurück   Elli E. Forum > Blogs

Alt
Bewertung: 4 Stimmen mit einer durchschnittlichen Bewertung von 5,00.

My first video from the US Trip

Veröffentlicht: 02.07.2008 um 14:16 von Elli

Hey everybody,
now the first part of the video about my trip to the US in ready. Go to Videos on myspace and there it is. But you need a little bit more time, because it was really hard to cut scenes out of the video, that..s why the movie is about 15 minutes long. But it is really funny and you can see all the guys who are writing with me in Florence. The second part of my trip to Atlanta is coming soon...

All the best

ELLI
Neuer Benutzer
Kategorie: Kategorielos
Hits 59468 Kommentare 0 Elli ist offline
Alt
Bewertung: 3 Stimmen mit einer durchschnittlichen Bewertung von 5,00.

back home

Veröffentlicht: 25.06.2008 um 11:43 von Elli

Hello everybody,
I..m back home...YEEEEEEHAAAA.
What a trip. I lost my connection flight from Newark to Cologne, because of Thunderstorms in Newark. It took me 25 hours to get home...And I was not allowed to smoke one fucking cigarette. Anyway, I made it. So I..m back in good old Germany...
I had such a great time. It is really hard to tell how great it was. I met all these unbelievable people in Atlanta. At first Lanny West and his wife Leslie (thank you for staying in your house),...
Neuer Benutzer
Hits 14580 Kommentare 0 Elli ist offline
Alt
Bewertung: 2 Stimmen mit einer durchschnittlichen Bewertung von 5,00.

My last gig in America

Veröffentlicht: 19.06.2008 um 19:37 von Elli

Hey everybody,
I did it again. I had my last gig in the states two days ago and it was awesome again. The club was called Sports Bar 290 in Atlanta. People were really nice again and I wasn..t that nervous than the gigs before. And they didn..t offer me a Jägermeister. Great...But instead of that lots of red wine..
After the show I went to a bar called Smiths with my friend Adrianne Gonzalez. I had a really great time there.
Now I..m back in Florence in the studio where we produced...
Neuer Benutzer
Hits 12021 Kommentare 0 Elli ist offline
Alt
Bewertung: 2 Stimmen mit einer durchschnittlichen Bewertung von 5,00.

mein zweiter Gig in Amerika/Nashville

Veröffentlicht: 16.06.2008 um 19:33 von Elli

16 Jun 2008, 02:00

So jetzt hab ich Zeit euch kurz von meinem zweiten Auftritt in Nashville zu erzählen.
Die Location hieß Crescent Cafe & Oyster Bar und liegt in einem Studentenviertel in Nashville in der Nähe der Universität dort. Ich fahr also mit dem Auto da hin...Geh rein in den Laden und ohne Witz, das erste was die mir angeboten haben war Jägermeister. Ich war noch nicht mal richtig drin in dem Laden. Die denken alle, die ist aus Deutschland, die trinkt das bestimmt...
Neuer Benutzer
Hits 14825 Kommentare 0 Elli ist offline
Alt
Bewertung: 3 Stimmen mit einer durchschnittlichen Bewertung von 5,00.

I rocked America

Veröffentlicht: 16.06.2008 um 08:19 von Elli

12 Jun 2008, 02:00

Hello everybody,
Ich habs geschafft. Und es war fantastisch. Um 20.40 Uhr gings rauf auf die Bühne. Und ich kanns gar nicht in Worte fassen wie nervös ich war. Zittrige Knie, schwitzige Hände, haben bloß noch die roten Flecken gefehlt.
Und dann gings los. Ich hatte eine halbe Stunde Zeit und die hab ich glaub ich super genutzt. Und was das geilste war, die Leute waren von der ersten Sekunde an auf meiner Seite. Die haben zusammen mit mir gesungen, mitgeklatscht...
Neuer Benutzer
Hits 14402 Kommentare 0 Elli ist offline

Alle Zeitangaben in WEZ +2. Es ist jetzt 07:17 Uhr.