Elli E. Forum  

Zurück   Elli E. Forum > Blogs

Alt
Bewertung: 2 Stimmen mit einer durchschnittlichen Bewertung von 5,00.

My last gig in America

Veröffentlicht: 19.06.2008 um 19:37 von Elli

Hey everybody,
I did it again. I had my last gig in the states two days ago and it was awesome again. The club was called Sports Bar 290 in Atlanta. People were really nice again and I wasn..t that nervous than the gigs before. And they didn..t offer me a Jägermeister. Great...But instead of that lots of red wine..
After the show I went to a bar called Smiths with my friend Adrianne Gonzalez. I had a really great time there.
Now I..m back in Florence in the studio where we produced...
Neuer Benutzer
Kategorie: Kategorielos
Hits 12021 Kommentare 0 Elli ist offline
Alt
Bewertung: 3 Stimmen mit einer durchschnittlichen Bewertung von 5,00.

back home

Veröffentlicht: 25.06.2008 um 11:43 von Elli

Hello everybody,
I..m back home...YEEEEEEHAAAA.
What a trip. I lost my connection flight from Newark to Cologne, because of Thunderstorms in Newark. It took me 25 hours to get home...And I was not allowed to smoke one fucking cigarette. Anyway, I made it. So I..m back in good old Germany...
I had such a great time. It is really hard to tell how great it was. I met all these unbelievable people in Atlanta. At first Lanny West and his wife Leslie (thank you for staying in your house),...
Neuer Benutzer
Hits 14580 Kommentare 0 Elli ist offline
Alt
Bewertung: 4 Stimmen mit einer durchschnittlichen Bewertung von 5,00.

My first video from the US Trip

Veröffentlicht: 02.07.2008 um 14:16 von Elli

Hey everybody,
now the first part of the video about my trip to the US in ready. Go to Videos on myspace and there it is. But you need a little bit more time, because it was really hard to cut scenes out of the video, that..s why the movie is about 15 minutes long. But it is really funny and you can see all the guys who are writing with me in Florence. The second part of my trip to Atlanta is coming soon...

All the best

ELLI
Neuer Benutzer
Hits 59468 Kommentare 0 Elli ist offline
Alt

Wochenende

Veröffentlicht: 04.08.2008 um 19:09 von Elli

Hallo zusammen,
wieder zu Hause nach einem hervorragenden Wochende.
Los gings am Freitag mit einem Open Air für das Gründerzentrum in Straubing/Sand.
Dicke Wolken hingen über dem Veranstaltungsort, aber scheinbar hatten alle ihre Teller immer brav aufgegessen, da der Wettergott uns doch gnädig war...
Und wie ich es von der Heimat gewohnt bin, wurde ich nicht enttäuscht. Es war ein wunderschöner Auftritt. Was mich persönlich sehr gefreut hat, war, dass die neuen Lieder bei...
Neuer Benutzer
Hits 80740 Kommentare 0 Elli ist offline
Alt

Sex sells

Veröffentlicht: 25.11.2008 um 12:52 von Elli

Hello alltogether,
last week on thursday I had the great chance to make new pictures with a fantastic photographer. His name is Thomas Rabsch...We made them for my new record which is coming out next year...
Normally I hate to make photos, but with Thomas it is just nice and easy. You don..t have to act stupid or as another person...And you do things you would never do with another guy...that..s why I want him as my personal photographer for the rest of my life...Really...
Neuer Benutzer
Hits 87511 Kommentare 0 Elli ist offline

Alle Zeitangaben in WEZ +2. Es ist jetzt 08:27 Uhr.